Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just a Quick Smash Book Page

I wasn't feeling very creative when I sat down to work, but I knew I had to get something done to get going for the day. Sometimes I'll slap some paint on blank pages for backgrounds or something; anything to get a brush moving in my hand. This will sometimes spark something. Other times I'll throw together a smash book page; this is one of those.
It's not the greatest, most attractive page, but it got me moving around my work station and afterwards I was able to get in the groove and get some painting done. So although it's not beautiful, I'm sharing it because it's all part of my process. How do you get going when you just aren't "feeling it"?

 "If you enjoyed this post, I would be very grateful if you would leave a quick comment below or subscribe via RSS. Don't miss out on new art journaling and painting videos and tips!" -Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment